is an innovative app that allows you to control your large screen device fully with one hand, using your thumb only!
- At the store and your hands are full, while needing to check your shopping list app?
Don't worry, you can control your favourite app with your only free hand and still access that far away menu button.
- In bed and browsing your social media channels one last time?
Use ThumbPad to be able to tap anywhere without loosening your grip or having to play acrobat!
Launching Instructions :
** Root **
1. Launch the Floating Widget from the settings screen.
2. Grant the application root access when requested.
That's it, the floating widget should now appear and you can use it to show/hide the virtual touch pad.
** Non-Root **
1. Make sure that the USB driver of your device is installed.
2. Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
3. Connect your phone via USB cable to your PC. Currently, only Windows PCs are supported.
4. Make sure your phone and PC are connected to the same Wifi access point.
5. Launch the No Root USB Launch Helper from the settings screen.
6. Follow the steps on the screen, which involves opening a provided URL from your PC browser and running the enabler script on your PC.
7. Disconnect your USB cable.
8. Launch the Floating Widget from the settings screen if needed. This should now not require root privileges.
Note : These steps would have to be repeated whenever you restart your device.
Usage Instructions :
- Tap the Floating Widget appearing on screen to show/hide the virtual touch pad.
- Long press the Floating Widget appearing on screen to open the settings.
- Select Auto Start in settings so that the floating widget would be launched automatically whenever the device restarts. (Works only if you have a rooted device.)
- Switch between Hover Mode and Touch Mode :
- The Touch Mode is the default and works just like your laptop's touch pad.
- The Hover Mode is an advanced mode on selected Samsung devices for now only supporting air gestures (Galaxy S4, S5, Note 3, ...)
ThumbPad is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-24. The program can be installed on Android.
ThumbPad (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.